Monday, September 5, 2011

Inconsiderble differences

I have been looking for a perfect laptop carrying container for over 10 years. Since the conventional computer bags in the market are often too bulky and business like, it is extremely difficult to match with my social environment. In that sense, I have tried Prada to nada, high end designers’ bags to freebies which I equally found unsuitable for my precious laptop.


On that note, I started my research from analysing functions and materials of the bags in my possession;


1. Overweight:

The container itself is already heavy. When I carry my 13 inch laptop ( 2.04 kg) around all day, my shoulder often ends up getting bruised or suffering from severe tensions at the end of the day.


2. Unorganized:

There is no enough spaces to fit or arrange additional gears, such as a battery charger, hard drives and mouse. This makes me no choice but buying an extra container fits inside the bag for organization.


3. Excessively Absorptive:

Non-water resistant. When it rains I have to hide my bag inside of my clothing to protect from damages.


4. Inflexible:

The handles are either too long or short and non adjustable for multipurpose uses.

Doesn't fit all lap top seizes. When I renewed my laptop from a 12 Inch to a 13inch, the bag I had been using went to sleep in my closet.



No comments:

Post a Comment